With baseball’s preseason to Spring training gearing up, we share with you a short bibliography of articles and books on salary arbitration:
- Abrams, Rogers. Inside Baseball’s Salary Arbitration Process, 6 U. Chi. L. Sch. Roundtable 55, 1999.
- Abrams, Rogers. The Money Pitch: Baseball Free Agency and Salary Arbitration, 2000.
- Edmonds, Ed. A Most Interesting Part of Baseball’s Monetary Structure – Salary Arbitration in its Thirty-fifth Year, 20 Marq. Sports L. Rev. 1, 2009-2010.
- Ham, Eldon & Jeffrey Malach. Hardball Free Agency-The Unintended Demise of Salary Arbitration in Major League Baseball: How the Law of Unintended Consequences Crippled the Salary Arbitration Remedy-and How to Fix It, 1 Harv. J. Sports Ent. L. 63, 2010.
- Hilton, J. Gordon. The Historical Origins of Professional Baseball Grievance Arbitration, 11 Marq. Sports L. Rev. 175, 2000-2001.
- McArdle, David. Dispute Resolution in Sports: Athletes, Law and Arbitration, 2014.
- Monhait, Jeff. Baseball Arbitration: An ADR Success, 4 Harv. J. Sports & Ent. L. 105, 2013.
- Prim, Adam. Salary Arbitration Induced Settlement in Major League Baseball, 17 Sports Law. J. 73, 2010 .
- Tulis, Benjamin. Final-Offer “Baseball” Arbitration: Contexts, Mechanics and Applications, 20 Seton Hall J. Sports & Ent. L. 85, 2010.